Finance Dispute Resolution
Ford & Warren's Finance Dispute Resolution team offers a powerful combination of expertise and commercial acumen. Our resourceful and practical approach to resolving disputes has made us the first choice for many large blue chip companies and consumers alike.
Within the team disputes are managed, negotiated and where necessary, aggressively pursued.
Our dedicated Finance Dispute Resolution team provides a unique service which gives our clients;
- Access to a market leading team of commercial lawyers with the commitment and expertise to work in partnership with you to achieve your goals and objectives;
- A complete technical support package including advice on drafting your contractual documents at point of sale, ensuring your interests are protected, regulations complied with and best practice guidelines (such as those laid down by the FLA) are met;
- A fully integrated recovery package designed to maximise your recoveries whilst at the same time maintaining your brand image and reputation;
- A post collection analysis package matching recovery statistics with key debtor profiles to enable you to identify trends, target your activities and assess the likelihood of delinquency at point of sale;
- A state of the art online facility enabling your recovery agents access to key data and the latest position of any recovery at any time of the day or night;
- A guaranteed charging structure including some of the lowest fixed fees and hourly charging rates in the market place, designed to ensure we become genuine stakeholders in your recovery process;
|John Flint (view profile)||Partner||Head of Commercial Dispute Resolution||Deborah Nicholls|
|Patrick Raywood (view profile)||Associate Executive||Head of Debt Recovery|