Apprenticeships at Ford & Warren
Apprenticeships are government funded vocational programmes of learning for young people aged between 16 and 18.
Apprenticeships are offered at two levels:
- Apprenticeship; equivalent qualifications; 5 GCSEs Grades A – C
- Advanced Apprenticeship; equivalent qualifications; 2 A Levels Grades A -C
All apprenticeships consist of:
- NVQ Level 2 (Apprenticeship) or NVQ Level 3 (Advanced Apprenticeship) in Business & Administration and Customer Services.
- Key Skills in Communication & Application of Number at Level 1 or 2
- Technical Certificate.
The qualification is achieved via collection of evidence as proof of competence; evidence can be in a variety of forms.
Assessment is carried out in the workplace, by appointment, for one hour every month with a qualified assessor.
Apprenticeships are free and flexible:
- Training is tailored to the employer and the individual learner.
- Staff will be qualified to a nationally recognised standard.
- The NVQ promotes confident, capable and flexible employees with higher levels of skill and competence, able to take responsibility for their own actions.
- Supports applications for Investors in People and other quality awards, and can be used in or as the basis for staff appraisals
If you would like to apply for an apprenticeship at Ford & Warren Solicitors please email our training provider at Learning Innovations: or call 0113 2665016
|Sheree Wraith (view profile)||Operations Manager||Head of Operations|
|Suggested Documents / Links:|